Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I'm bringing 8 new members to the board!

That's my promise tonight. I know none of you like reading this, so I thought I would spice it up. First off, too the people that never heard the Don't Worry Big Papi song:

http://www.blohards.com/dontworry.mp3

Antoine is rooting for forum to do good, and he is pumped about the draft:

[img]http://www.upshizzle.com/gallery/albums/uploaded/walkerugh.gif[/img]

I'm recruiting tonight, and I'll actually talk some sports on here, if I can get a comment, or a sign that someone is actually reading this.

PEACE!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post! You got your shit together and care about the site! Anything I can help ya with - just holla!--PreferNFL

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur board is dying because u care more about newbies than u care about oldies

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

6:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted to thank you for this great learn!! I undoubtedly enjoying each little little bit of it I've you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff you put up
I’ve not too long ago started a blog, the information you present on this website has helped me tremendously. Thanks for all of your time & work.
Whats up intelligent points.. now why didn't i think of these? Off subject slightly, is this web page pattern merely from an abnormal installation or else do you employ a customized template. I exploit a webpage i’m seeking to enhance and well the visuals is probably going one of the key things to complete on my list.
Hey – good blog, simply trying around some blogs, appears a pretty nice platform You Are using. I’m at the moment utilizing Drupal for a couple of of my sites but trying to change one in every of them over to a platform very a lot the same to yours as a trial run. Something in particular you'll recommend about it?
hey all, I was just checkin’ out this weblog and I actually admire the basis of the article, and have nothing to do, so if anyone want to to have an engrossing convo about it, please contact me on AIM, my title is heather smith

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home